On the shore of Table Bay, Cape Town was first developed by the Dutch East India Company as a victualling (supply) station for Dutch ships sailing to East. Today it is one of the most multicultural cities in the world.
- District Six Museum
- Langa (oldest formal township)
- Community school/crèche
- Drive through Bonteheuwel so-called “Coloured Township”
- Visit Gatesville (so-called “Coloured and Indian” shops) and interact with the locals
- Drive through Rylands so-called “Indian Township”
- Visit the Trojan Horse Memorial in Thornton Road Athlone